Perdomini-IOC offers a complete range of top-quality biotechnologies and ingredients for the wine making process: yeasts, fermentation starters, protectors, stabilizers, clarifying agents, enzymes, tannins and wood chip substitutes.
Perdomini-IOC’s winemaking products have been developed in their entirety at the IOC Group’s R&D laboratories. Each product is tested both inhouse and by external bodies in order to guarantee reliability, safety, quality and compliance with legislation.
Perdomini-IOC aims to bring excellence in wineries, from the thorough selection of raw materials, to the application of specialized processing protocols. As each winemaker has distinct aims and needs, Perdomini-IOC provides tailor-made solutions for winemaking products and vinification methods.
To discover all Perdomini-IOC’s winemaking products, browse through the categories or fill in the form and download our complete Product Catalogue .
- Optimization of alcoholic fermentation;
- Wine stabilization;
- Yeasts for alcoholic fermentation;
- Treatments to correct specific defects;
- Treatments containing selected yeast derivatives;
- Microbiological stabilization for the treatment of must;
- Oenological enzymes for red, white and rosé wine making;
- Oenological tannins for the production of white, rosé and red wines;
- Bacteria for malolactic fermentation;
- Wooden barrel substitutes and chips for oenology;
- Vinification and fining;
- Filtration additives for wine making;
- Oenological floaters for must flotation;
- Bubble Art, oenological products for the sparkling wine process.